sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Jesus already did it (English)


“Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins! But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.” Isaiah 53:4-5
The most common mistake of missing out God´s blessings is not to dimension accurately what Jesus did on the Cross. Jesus not only paid the price of salvation for all humanity, but for them to be whole, healed an at all times in peace. Nevertheless to receive it, we have to believe it.
The weight of the Cross was the heaviest for Jesus, in physical punishment and spiritual darkness. Jesus’ body was crushed; it was flogged with a lead-tipped whip (Mathew 27:26), every single hit He took, He did it so humanity could be whole and healed. In the spiritual realm was no different, He took upon him every single bondage, captivity, slavery, sin, rebellion and the devil to defeat them when He resurrected.
Being said this, he who calls on the name of the Lord Jesus will be saved (Romans 5:13) and credited with all the blessings of the Cross. He who God sets free by the blood of Jesus will be free indeed (John 8:36).
When you comprehend accurately what Jesus did on the Cross faith rises and reaches to get what we already have received by grace. That’s right, we don’t have to do anything but believing in Jesus and what He already did. The Lord Jesus does not what us to pay a thing to obtain His favor, but wants us to honor Him by believing in His authority over everything. Just as the Roman Officer did, he showed Jesus reverence and honor by saying:
“Lord, don’t trouble yourself by coming to my home, for I am not worthy of such an honor. I am not even worthy to come and meet you. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed. Luke 7:6-7
To what Jesus responded: — I tell you, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel!
If you believe in your heart that Jesus could deliver you from every situation you are living, do this prayer with me believing that Jesus already paid for it:
“God, I believe with all my heart that Jesus is your Son and paid for all my sins. I believe that He rose from the dead to give me eternal life. I ask you God to wash me clean with the blood of Jesus. Deliver me from this situation. Please grant me the wholeness Jesus paid for me. And send me the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario